How to register for VAT on eFilling
The business must Register for VAT on eFiling or complete a VAT 101 – Application for Registration form and submit it to the local SARS branch within 21 days from date of exceeding R1 million.
Follow the easy steps below to register for VAT on eFiling:
- Logon to your eFiling profile.
- Navigate to SARS Registered Details functionality: …
- Select Maintain SARS Registered Details on the left menu.
- The Maintain SARS Registered Details screen will display. …
- Click VAT under My tax products > Revenue on the left menu.